Middle School Math
Our interactive prep program will help prepare your student for Pre-Algebra and Algebra.
Why Brilliant Prep?
Ready - Set - Prep
6th GRADE MATH — TOPICS COVERED
1. Use Positive Rational Numbers
2. Integers and Rational Numbers
3. Numeric and Algebraic Expressions
4. Represent and Solve Equations and Inequalities
5. Understand and Use Ratio and Rate
6. Understand and Use Percent
7. Solve Area, Surface Area, and Volume Problems
8. Display, Describe, and Summarize Data
7th GRADE MATH — TOPICS COVERED
1. Integers and Rational Numbers
2. Analyze and Use Proportional Relationships
3. Analyze and Solve Percent Problems
4. Generate Equivalent Expressions
5. Solve Problems Using Equations and Inequalities
6. Use Sampling to Draw Inferences About Populations
8. Solve Problems Involving Geometry
8th GRADE MATH — TOPICS COVERED
1. Real Numbers
2. Analyze and Solve Linear Equations
3. Use Functions to Model Relationships
4. Investigate Bivariate Data
5. Analyze and Solve Systems of Linear Equations
6. Congruence and Similarity
7. Understand and Apply the Pythagorean Theorem
8. Solve Problems Involving Surface Area and Volume
Students must be enrolled to participate. Enrollments are accepted in the winter and spring for a June start.
All students complete standard Brilliant Prep’s math coursework and homework assignments over 12 weeks.